Black Sun International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun International Forum (BSIF)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Nurarihyon#
天照大御神
#Nurarihyon#

Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty Empty
PostSubject: Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty   Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 am

The Queens man who was accused of raping a waitress and then text messaging her after to make a date was found not guilty on all charges Thursday.

Timothy West, 26, hugged his lawyer, Mihea Kim, as the jury acquitted him on all four charges of rape and burglary Thursday afternoon in Queens Supreme Court.

The jury "didn't believe her story because there were no signs of forced entry" into her home, said one male panelist.

Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty Sex_criminal

The Ozone Park woman who accused West of the horrific crime testified that he broke into her home through a kitchen window and raped her twice at knifepoint in her bedroom on Mar. 20, 2009.

She told the jury last week that after the three-hour ordeal was over, West asked for her number and later contacted her.

Arias, 21, agreed only to his request for her cellphone number in the hope that it would lead to his arrest, she testified.

Cops were with her later that day when she got a text from an unknown number that said, "call me."

When she called, three detectives listened in.

"I've never seen you before, and you just walk up to my house . . . and you raped me!" said Arias, according to the recording of the call. West said he was sorry.

They arranged to meet at a doughnut shop and cops busted him there.
Back to top Go down
http://bsif.friendhood.net

Man caught by 'rape victim' found not guilty
Page 1 of 1