Black Sun International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun International Forum (BSIF)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevska
Wreak Havoc
Nevska

Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read Empty
PostSubject: Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read   Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:08 pm

The title explains everything - are there mangas you've once read and disliked or are there mangas you'd never read? Explain why.

Back to top Go down
#Nurarihyon#
天照大御神
#Nurarihyon#

PostSubject: Re: Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read   Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Dudes...I am ashamed to share that,but long time ago I read manga (sadly I can't recall the name) in which the main theme was about "talking dicks". Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 22838 I just kept reading for one reason-I wanted to see what the hell will happen in the end,would it be a normal yaoi manga or the dicks would keep talking?-Well,they kept talking... Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 621903
Back to top Go down
http://bsif.friendhood.net
Nevska
Wreak Havoc
Nevska

PostSubject: Re: Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read   Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm

#Nurarihyon# wrote:
Dudes...I am ashamed to share that,but long time ago I read manga (sadly I can't recall the name) in which the main theme was about "talking dicks". Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 22838 I just kept reading for one reason-I wanted to see what the hell will happen in the end,would it be a normal yaoi manga or the dicks would keep talking?-Well,they kept talking... Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 621903

Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 19564 WTF...

About the topic... *takes out manga list and writes down stuff rated as SHIT*

Hara Peko Mitsuba Chinko (guy fucks a flower ..............)
Doki Doki Summer Beach (wtf, I don't even like this type of mangas)
Making Love Like Newlyweds (ttttttitle explains it all Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read 22838)

I'll probably never read the Naruto manga... cuz it seems endless and boring and I don't even like Naruto.
Back to top Go down
BleedinG FreaK
Freak on a leash
BleedinG FreaK

PostSubject: Re: Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read   Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:42 pm

ROFL, Nura... Ahahaha *no words*

By the way, I have read the flower dude! xDDD

And I select the manga I read thoughtfully, so.. I don't remember anything that I regret o.O On top of that, I'm not much of a manga reader..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read   Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangas you've regretted reading... or you'd never read
Page 1 of 1