Black Sun International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun International Forum (BSIF)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B2st/Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BleedinG FreaK
Freak on a leash
BleedinG FreaK

B2st/Beast Empty
PostSubject: B2st/Beast   B2st/Beast EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 am

B2st/Beast B2ST+MASTERMIND

BEAST (비스트, stylized as B2ST) is a boy band from South Korea that consists of six members, under Cube Entertainment. The group was originally known as B2ST, an acronym for Boys to Search for Top. However, their name was changed to BEAST (Boys of the East Standing Tall) a few days before debut. They released their first mini-album Beast Is The B2ST on October 14, 2009.

Jun Hyung
B2st/Beast Tumblr_l79dbc4G0y1qate82o1_400

Yo Seob
B2st/Beast HYS8

Doo Joon
B2st/Beast B2ST_Doon_Joon_23052010151651

Ki Kwang
B2st/Beast Lee-ki-kwang

Dong Woon
B2st/Beast B2ST_Dong_Woon_23052010151651

Hyun Seung
B2st/Beast F6f602f97b3bc9ae8d857b5abff7cc161267930539_full

B2st is the best

Shock

Soom/Breath

Back to top Go down
ZeSS
Black Sun Butler
ZeSS

B2st/Beast Empty
PostSubject: News   B2st/Beast EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

B2ST reveals “Loving U”
B2st/Beast 20101210

The boys of B2ST participated for the OST (soundtrack) of MBC’s sitcom “All My Love.” by releasing a track titled ‘Loving U’ earlier today.

The track is nice and upbeat, which fits with the sitcom very well. Check it out below and remember to support by purchasing the music.

All My Love stars Kim Kab Soo, Park Mi Sun, Jo Kwon, Son Ga-In, Yoon Doojoon, Yoon Seung Ah, Jun Tae Soo, Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Young Ok, Bang Eun Hee, Jung Ho Bin, and Kim Na Young. The sitcom is based on the fusion between a poor, kind family, and a selfish, rich family, where the mother (Park Mi Sun) of the greedy twins, Geum Ji (Ga-In) and Ok Yeob (Jo Kwon), remarries to a school director, Kim Kab Soo

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
#Nurarihyon#
天照大御神
#Nurarihyon#

B2st/Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: B2st/Beast   B2st/Beast EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm

2ST’s fierce rapper Junhyung recently revealed his real name on an upcoming episode of MBC’s “Quiz to Change The World”.

He admitted, “My name up until 6th grade was really Yong Jae Soon (용재순), however it was causing me to build so much stress, so I changed my name to Yong Junhyung in 6th grade.” He continued, “I was so ashamed that I didn’t even tell my fellow members of B2ST.”

The full discussion regarding his embarrassing name will air on December 4th. Stay tuned!

Source:Allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://bsif.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

B2st/Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: B2st/Beast   B2st/Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

B2st/Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sun International Forum :: Asian Music :: Korean :: Pop-
Jump to: